1. Company information
The content of this online store is provided, updated, and managed by the following companies:
The address above refers to our office and warehouse. So we have no physical store.
Organization number: 969788-5219
E-mail address: email@example.com
2. General terms and conditions
When purchasing, we apply the European Consumer rights directive and the Swedish Distance Contracts Act. All ordering customers must be of legal age and over 18 years of age. Customer refers to a real living person. We reserve the right to refuse an order if we believe or suspect that the orderer does not meet these conditions. All scams/attempted scams are reported to the police.
3. Payment and prices
All prices in the store are up to date and are subject to change without notice. Unit prices and total price for your order are summed up and reported at checkout, including any fees for shipping and payment, as well as VAT. We reserve the right to make typos and technical errors that may affect the price. In these cases, we may choose to cancel the order.
We offer the following payment methods:
- Stripe (credit card)
- We only ship to countries within the EU
- All packages are sent with Postnord to you country where your local shipping company handles the final delivery.
- All our deliveries are sent as traceable packages.
- We strive to send all packages within 1-5 working days. (Does not apply to our merchandise)
- If a product is on backorder, it usually takes between 1-3 weeks before it is shipped. (Does not apply to our merchandise)
- We only send complete orders. If an order contains an item that is on backorder, the order will be held until all products are in stock.
- The delivery time from the time we sent the package is may vary depending on where you live. This can be affected by extra load around holidays.
- If an item has a different delivery time, it is stated next to each item.
- There may be occasions when it is impossible to complete the order, for example when our supplier or forwarder is unable to fulfill their commitment to us.
- We reserve the right to disclaim all compensation to the customer regarding delivery delays.
- For shipping information regarding our merchandise, please visit https://www.printful.com/shipping)
5. 14 right of withdrawal
We follow the European Consumer rights directive and the Swedish Distance Contracts Act. Therefore, you have the right to return ordered goods without having to present a reason. You regret your purchase by contacting us within 14 days of receiving your order. Do not return the goods until we have answered you with instructions on how to return them! The products must be returned very well packaged, in a resellable condition, and in the original box. You as the sender are responsible for the product until we have received and approved the return.
If you as a customer have handled the product to a greater extent than is required to check its properties or function and this has resulted in a reduction in value, we have the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the reduction in the value of the item on the amount to be refunded. This is assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Return of goods takes place at the customer’s expense. Returns should be sent as a traceable letter or package, not against cash on delivery.
Return address for non merchandice:
C/O Andreas Fridh
If you exercise your right of withdrawal, we will refund what you have paid for the product as soon as possible or at the latest within 30 days from the day we received the article. You must pay the return costs yourself when you return the item.
7. Uncollected packages
If you do not pick up your package within the given days, it will be sent back to us. You will then be obliged to pay the costs for this return shipping and any postal advance fee.
For unredeemed packages, a fee of SEK 349 is charged if the packaged is sent within Sweden. Outside Sweden, a fee of SEK 599 will be charged. This fee will cover our return costs as well as the administrative work that arises. This fee is charged in arrears per invoice. In the event of non-payment of the fee above, the case will be forwarded for collection after 10 days.
8. Warranty and Complaints
Nordic Wildwood provides a 2-year guarantee for manufacturing defects. Normal wear and tear does not constitute a basis for warranty. Do not return the goods until we have answered you with instructions on how to return them. You as the sender are responsible for the product until we have received it.
If the product’s damage is covered by the warranty, we primarily intend to repair it. Alternatively, replace the item. Or thirdly refund the purchase price of the item.
If you as a buyer live within the EU, we will reimburse the shipping if the damage is covered by the warranty. If the damage is not covered by the warranty, you as the buyer will be charged for the shipping. Also re-shipping if you want the broken item back.