When you paddle, we know that it can be difficult to find a good place to pitch your tent. Stone slabs and the lack of ground to put the tent pegs in can make it really tricky. That’s why we’ve put together a special Tent Block package just for kayakers!
Tent Block is a versatile anchor made for pitching tents and tarps. Its base can be used as a wedge and the lines can snare around roots, rocks, and trees.
The Tent Block enables pitching tents where you usually couldn’t. It also helps you pitch your tent steadier and faster than ever before. And with some basic knot knowledge and fantasy, you’ll be unstoppable.
The plastic parts are 3D-printed in Sweden and the products are assembled there as well. The material used is a recycled plastic called PETG, which is a very impact-resistant and robust material. The line is a proven 1.7mm nylon/Dyneema hybrid. Dyneema is often called “the world’s strongest fiber” and is “15x stronger than steel at the same weight”.
Key features of Tent Block:
- 8 different wedge sizes can be achieved via combinations of the outer and inner wedge to always be able to find a cavity to anchor the Tent Block in.
- Use the strings at the bottom to snag rocks, branches, or protrusions in the rock. Perfect when there are no cavities to wedge in.
- Distribute the force between several tent poles when the surface is porous.
- Fasten, for example, a paddle, snowshoe, or similar to make an anchor that you can dig down.
- Versatile lock to connect the tent/tarp rope to.
Each kayaking pack contains:
- 2x Tent Block (standard)
- 3x Tent Block (short)
This product is not made for climbing or pitching hammocks! It is very strong for its size and material, but the line was chosen for pitching tents and tarps, not hanging from.
Nordic Wildwood provides a 1-year guarantee for manufacturing defects. Normal wear on rope or wedges does not constitute for warranty. Tent Block may have minor variations in color and texture. This depends on the manufacturing method and is completely normal, nothing that affects its function or quality.