When you place an order with us, or register a shop account, you need to provide certain necessary personal information. In connection with your order, you agree that we store and use your information in the company’s operations to fulfill our agreement with you. We will also collect, store and handle your email adress when you sign up for our newsletter.
According to the Personal Data Act (GDPR), you have the right to access the information we have collected about you. If it is incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant, you can of course request that the information be corrected or deleted. In that case, contact us via the links further down the page.
We collect the necessary personal data on the following legal grounds:
- Consent – Once you have given your consent for us to process your personal data.
Your rights in brief
GDPR entitles you to:
- Request the information we have about you.
- Request that all or part of your information be deleted.
- Request that your information be corrected or supplemented.
- Withdraw your consent.
In short, how we handle your personal information:
- We will never share or sell your information to another company. With the exception of our service providers, which is necessary for our agreement with you. E.g when you choose to sign up for our newsletter or place an order in our shop.
- We anonymize all store orders after 2 months
Data for countries outside the EU
In cases where your personal data is transferred to a country outside the EU / ESS, we take the necessary measures to ensure that your personal data continues to be protected and that your rights are upheld.
The following companies may, if necessary, take it from your personal data:
Mailchimp is an American platform created for email marketing. They offer management of lists of subscribers, campaigns and everything else that may be needed for email marketing. Mailchimp is designed to be GDRP compliant.
Distribution of newsletters and important information and updates regarding our services.
Informations we share:
- Email address
For more information, follow this link: https://mailchimp.com/legal/data-processing-addendum/
We use Google’s Analytics service to track how our users use our web app. The data that the cookie gives us is, for example, which pages are visited the most, respectively the least and how long a user stays. This helps us to optimize the development of the service.
- Analysis of user behavior to be able to optimize the development of the service.
- IP address
For more information, follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/3379636
If you have questions or opinions about how we handle personal data, you can reach us by e-mail via email@example.com.
This text was last updated on 2 August 2021.